WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?

PRIVATE MONEY LENDING / HARD MONEY MADE EASY

Panoram
MORTGAGE LOANS EASY TO GET

Naum Lender Association and partners provides customers with best mortgage offers for Real Estate in the United States of America.

Mortgage rates can start from 6.625% to 8% with options: 3, 5, 7 year fix and 30 year fix full amortized!

Analyzing the current state of the US mortgage market, our experts state that with 30% down payment, it is quite possible to get any US mortgage. You put 30% of purchase price, the remaining 70% finance by the bank. We deal only with the most reliable, conservative, respectable banks. We also offer other mortgage related services, such as buying and selling real estate, renting and letting housing, and real estate investments.

Beautiful buildings in Miami
GENERAL GUIDELINES
  • Non-owner occupied only
  • No income verification
  • Interest only payments
  • Quick Closings! Low FICO ok
  • Interest rates based on experience & FICO
Beautiful buildings in Miami 1
FIX & FLIP FINANCING / LOANS FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION

Look at this picture. Do you recognize? This is a fairy tale from your dreams. With our help, you can purchase the same or even the best home mortgage. In other words, you were at the right time in the right place

We are a private money lender, specializing in the financing of non-owner occupied residential/commercial investment properties. We provide Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Investors with a fast and cost effective funding source for their real estate investment needs.

Beautiful buildings in Miami 3
USA VISA SUPPORT

Immigration services:

  • All U.S. Visa types: H-1, F-1, R-1, L-1, L-2, O, P
  • Green Card simplified Perm (Magister), Green Card for relatives (I-130), Green Card for investor, fiance and nurse, Green Card prolongation and replacement
  • Citizenship, Travel Passport, Advanced Parole, Document translation, Notarial service, Apostille, Premarital contracts, Divorce by mutual agreements, LLC Opening
Beautiful buildings in Miami 2
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Whether the investor is a US investor or a Foreign National Investor, we have you covered.

  • Minimal documentation
  • Fast funding
  • Investor friendly